Tuesday 13 January 2015

Happy New Year



Wow, Christmas time is always such a whirlwind.  Lot's of fun, but a pretty surefire way for me to lose any momentum I might have with my drawing schedule.  My self-discipline is sill a work in progress!  

The new year for me will hopefully mean getting more drawing done!  I've given myself a personal goal to finish the pencil portion of my first issue of a comic I'm working on by the end of this month!  Fingers crossed.  

This comic is not something I've really posted very much about.  I haven't shared any of my work on it thus far, but I'm excited to be able to do that soon! 

Here are a couple illustrations I did before the holiday madness!  Brush pen, gouache,  and coloured fineliner pens.

Hope everyone will have a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Shop